If there is one thing that everyone in their twentysomethings should have, it is a social life. Fort Worth helps us with that by giving us plenty of places to socialize. Here are my top 5 nightlife spots (in no particular order):
1. Baker's Street Pub- Looking for a decent patio or a place to play some pool? This little Camp Bowie Pub is a great place to go. It has a decent flow of foot traffic and typically great drink prices.
2. Chimy's- Want to remember the glory days of college? Tex Mex and Margaritas that will lead to a wonderful time with friends. Chimy's is a pretty typical Happy Hour spot for my coworkers and I. We could spend all night there (and have on some occasions).
3. Reservoir- If you are wanting to catch every sports game that is being televised, the 20+ screens around the bar will help you. Great local brews on tap and in the bottle. Another great spot for a night long Happy Hour.
4. The Flying Saucer- Consider yourself a beer connoisseur? Step over to the Flying Saucer where they have hundreds of beers for you to try. Some you have heard of and some you have never heard of. Either way, the beer is good if you enjoy sipping on some craft brew. If you are looking to drink all night, the prices of the craft might deter you.
5. The Bearded Lady- A sort of mini Flying Saucer, the Bearded Lady is a Fort Worth local joint with local brew on tap and some other craft beer to select from. The local atmosphere is a good draw for friends and family to hang out. It is a great spontaneous date spot for you and your lady gents.
Where is your hot spot in Fort Worth?