2. Then I tone using Rosehip Tonique not only does it smell like roses but it helps mattify excess oil that is on the skin, I emphize this on my chin and forehead!
3. The I mix up my treatment and moisturizer using the Clear Skin Willow Bark Serum, this REALLY helps heal those old breakout spots, I notice a huge different with using this product - possibly the biggest game changer of them all!
4. I then moisturize with the Clear Skin Probiotic Moisturizer, this also helps prevent and treat any breakouts that you may have!
5. Then I usually do my hair while all my products are absorbing into my skin, so after that I apply Dr. Jart+ BB Cream - I love this, it is really light weight but it has SPF 25 in it which is so important to me, because I want to keep great skin for as long as I live and SPF is a huge part of preventing wrinkles and dark spots! I use this as my foundation.
6. Blush, I love a good cheek glow so I use Benefit's Benetint and also apply it to my lips to help them look rosy!
2. Then I cleanse using Red Currant Exfoliating Cleanser, I like to use this one at night because of its exfoliating feature, it really helps to take the day off!
3. Then I tone using the same toner as above, the Roship Tonique.
4 & 5. Then I get all chemist and mix up the Bright Skin Masque with the Coconut Age Corrective Moisturizer. The Bright Skin Masque helps to eliminate uneven skin tones. I naturally have a lot of red to my skin and this helps make my skin more even looking. Also really good for blemishes because it zaps out the red. The Coconut Age Corrective Moisturizer has a natural form of Retinol in it so this product is all about preventing wrinkles and keeping my skin firm. Plus this smells so good!
6. Then to top it all off I use a Wild Plum Eye Cream to whiten my under eyes and prevent wrinkles! This is also one of my favorite smelling products! I love to smell good before bed!
What skincare products are you crazy about?