2. Bar Tools - We did not register for actual bar tools and later had to buy some they are not expensive but always handy when having guest over to crank out a specialty cocktail!
3. Bedding - Some of you may know that I have an obsession with Anthropologie and so we registered there! We were very blessed that we got our bedding that we had selected and we LOVE it! The weight of the quilt is perfect for winter with a blanket and great in the warmer months without it! It adds a lot of personality to our bedroom which we like! (I selected one that had a lot of greens and blues so it is more gender neutral!)
4. Dishes - We selected some really fun dishes from Anthropologie and I really like them! I have yet to have people over to have dinner but I love them and can't wait to host people with them! We use them daily and are really enjoying them!
5. Trays - Again like the baskets so simple and great to put anywhere!
6. Wine Glasses - Register for the nice ones! If you are like us and have 2's and 3's of everything and when together none of it matches go for it and start your life together with the simple things like matching drink ware! You will appreciate them and if you are like us you will most definitely use them!
7. Personalized Doggie Bed - This is something that we did not select because our dog has a pretty nice bed already but boy would I love to get a gorgeous bed like this for our living room for her!
8. Coffee/Espresso Machine - After we got back from Italy we had a total addiction to Espresso! So we used some of our gift cards to get an awesome Nespresso and then 3 months later they have come out with a new one that is even more perfect than the model we have! If you have not tried a Nespresso it definitely beats a Keurig on flavor and quality and with this new machine you get it all from Latte's to Coffee to Espresso! I would be sure to check out this new machine!
10. Towels - Register for some nice towels! You will use them everyday!
11. KitchenAid Mixer - I love this and if I wasn't trying to be healthier I would so use this more! But it still looks fabulous on my countertop! It works great and it is one of those things that is pricey and you might not buy yourself so I say go ahead and register for it!
12. Juice/Cocktail Glasses - We registred for some really awesome cups from Anthro and we love them! They are great quality and super cute and we always get compliments on them! We use them daily as well! Plus they serve up a great cocktail!
13. Cutting Board - I love this one from Etsy! If you love to cook, especially healthy foods with loads of veggies register for a great cutting board! You will keep it for life if you take good care of it! I have 2 and use both of them religiously!
14. Basic Serve Ware - I have a couple of pieces of plain white serve ware and I love it because it goes well with all my casual dishes but also transitions well with my china. Plus when you do have people over it is quite impressive if you through together an easy cheese plate on one of these versus the plastic they come in!
15. Blender - I have been on a green smoothie kick and I am so glad that I registered for this Ninja blender! It is an extremely impressive and I have used it as a food processor also! It works really well without the price of some of the more expensive blenders out there!